|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon May 1, 2017 08:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Tue May 9, 2017 01:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Bonnie Kilburn’s Dance Center, Factory Competitive Team is hosting an online fundraising auction to help raise money in support of our upcoming educational and training workshops and International dance competition in New York City, July 2017 and local competitions.
Thank you to all the organizations and individuals who donated items and to Elliott Communications for providing marketing and communications services.
L’équipe compétitive du Bonnie Kilburn Dance Center, BKDC Factory, organise une vente aux enchères en ligne. Les fonds recueillis serviront à défrayer les coûts des ateliers de formation et de la compétition internationale à New York en juillet 2017 et compétitions locales.
Merci à toutes les organisations et individus qui ont fait don d'objets et à Elliott Communications pour avoir fourni des services de marketing et de communications.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (in person only please - see below for location details)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at BKD, 1769 Hanwell Road on Wednesday, May 10 between 7 and 9PM or on Saturday, May 13 and 20 between 12PM and 4:00PM;
- Make arrangements with a BKD Dancer or dance parent; or
- Contact Lisa.Robichaud at [email protected] or 444-3304 to arrange pick-up (if all else fails).
Note: we do not ship items
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —